Saturday, November 23, 2013

The Un-Marveling Of Marvel



As you can tell by now, quite sadly I might add, I am not a fan of Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. highly anticipated TV series. It's not that its bad, just disappointing. For every two minutes of genuine entertainment, there is about 15 minutes of sleep inducing dialog from characters I can barely give a lick about.

Fast forward to this past Monday and Thor:The Dark World. I slept through half of it. What's going on here? Then Avengers was great; Iron Man 3 was decent; Agents disappoining; Thor - zzzzzzzzz. 

At least the preview of Captain America: The Winter Soldier was quite solid and promising and the Marvel One Shot short film of Captain A's main squeeze Agent Carter was fantastic. Leave it to Captain America to save the world again.




No comments:

Post a Comment