Saturday, December 21, 2013

Like The Movie - Thor In Disneyland, Less Than Impressed

 
Thor: The Dark World movie props in Tomorrowland - Yawn
So as mentioned earlier, I fell asleep during Thor: The Dark World, a picture which failed to capture even slightest bit of interest from me. Down in Disneyland, we decided to walk over to Innoventions building to see Thor - Treasure of Asgard exhibit. When we arrived, we were told it was a 30 minute wait to see the big guy with a hammer. If I couldn't stay awake for 30 minutes to watch his movie, I wasn't about to wait 30 minutes to get inside of a meet and greet. So I took a few pictures of the movie props Disney had put in display cases and moved on.
The neighboring exhibit of Iron Man suits still brings a little more super-heroness to the party even after being on display for several months now.


No comments:

Post a Comment